Star Trek Joke Star Trek Joke

Animation was awesome, but joke was a bit too punnish. A better star trek toilet joke would be about moving the toilet to the holodeck, then seeing spock taking a shit on the floor and having security remove him for doing this. But I'm better off just selling my own gold...

either way, I think it was a good 'HA!' moment.

SpongeBob ShitPants SpongeBob ShitPants

The acting was so good I thought that Patrick Stewart was in it! Wow I was just surprised that it wasn't Patrick Stewart when I saw who did the acting.

Potatoman responds:

What the hell is a Patrick Stewart?

Office Song Office Song

Motha fuck judas!

Hardcore Gamer! Hardcore Gamer!

My n64 controller does have semen on it...
It's why I don't let anyone touch that one.

Break The Bad Break The Bad

Awesome! And again with the fucking minerals Hank! haha
I saw an earlier comment to make them longer. I suggest just making a bunch of random spoofs and glue them all together. That's what I imagine when I make a Breaking Bad flash submission.

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

I think this is fucking hilarious! I watch PewDewPie alot and his videos are funny, but this was fucking classic! So true in so many ways. You just forgot "front flip" like every fucking 5 seconds of his video of happy wheels. Otherwise, I would say this is what makes me love people like you is you have ways of making me laugh in weird ways that no one can understand because of how brilliant this is :)

Minecraft: TNA Part 11 Minecraft: TNA Part 11

Trolls 2 quote! Wow, you guys must know your vintage movies then :D

Goku VS Jackie Chun Goku VS Jackie Chun

EPIC!!! This deserves 5 stars. Epic music, epic sound effects, epic choreography!

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

Was that a reference to Dr. Bees in the beginning??

DR. BEES DR. BEES

This is BY FAR my most favorite animation inspired from an old-time comic strip or other. Not only random, but hilarious! You got all my 5 stars for this one. Great fucking job!!! :DD